The course offers in-depth training on SAN Fundamentals and concepts delivered by real time experts followed by practical sessions with the following products HP EVA 4000/6000/8000 series Storage, and Brocade Silkworm 200e SAN Switch. Our SAN network is interconnected to multiple platforms such as Windows and Linux. On completion of this course, you would have acquired knowledge to qualify for Managing HP storage works EVA
- SAN Certified training on latest SAN concepts (FCSAN).
- In Depth Training on SAN fundamentals.
- Install and configure HP EVA 4000/6000/8000 series
- Introduce and Explain the Technical details of each unit/component in HP EVA 4000/6000/8000 series
- Operating with Command views
- Storage Management on HP EVA 4000/6000/8000 series
- Understand Logs to debug issues and resolve performance Issues
- Troubleshooting hardware and Software of HP EVA 4000/6000/8000 series
- Acknowledge and understand Local and Remote Replications
- Networking Concept over Brocade Silkworm 200e SAN switch.
- Hands on implementation of SAN concepts on HP EVA 4000/6000/8000 series Storage (Business copy and Continuous Access license)
- Installation and Configuration of HP EVA 4000/6000/8000 series Storage.
- Identify multiple platform installation and maintenance of SAN network on Windows/Linux flavors.
- Understand and Implement Brocade Silkworm 200e SAN Switch.
- Troubleshooting commonly occurring issues.